Up the Stowe Gondola and Beyond with Fisher

 Today was a holiday for school, Junteenth, but summer camp was in its first day. So Catalina was busy with camp, Dela was doing her one nap a day, making it the perfect time for some special 'father son time' with me and Fisher. The Stowe gondola had just opened for the summer season, and I did renew my epic pass, so I scooped up Fisher to head up the mountain for a fun adventure. 

  The last time I was on the Gondola it was to get my last few snowboarding runs in before packing up the family for our winter move to Maui. It was a vastly different view today. The mountainside was as green as green can be. We stopped for a few fun jumping photos in front of the gondola before heading up. 

Fisher getting some mad air


 Once we got to the top, I wanted to go explore the steep trail leading up to the top of Mt Mansfield. I didn't expect Fisher to get very far but it was like he has turned into a little mountain goat all of a sudden. Not only did he do a great job scrambling up the trail, but he led the way! We traveled through some beautiful area, through boulder caves, and into a huge crack in the rock. The photos came out beautiful, although Fisher did keep turning around and saying, 'come on, Dad!'


 Gotta love it. 










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island