Kids with Grandma Nancy at the Blue House

Well what do you know, the Blue House is blue again! The kids were very excited to head over to Grandma Nancy's. They remembered all about the garden, the wooden planks in the pasture used to make an obstacle balance beam course, and of course the chickens! 

We had such a nice time here, visiting the playground, walking down the bluff, and just enjoying some laid back time at Isle of Hope. Grandma had lots of books ready to read to the kids, which is one of their favorite activities. 
All three kids and their Grandma

Back yard fun

Fisher found my old train set and loved it

Just like old times

On one of our many walks, exploring the neighborhood

It seems like just yesterday it was me doing this

I still can't believe he stretched out enough for this

She made it to the top.

My mom and my daughter

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island