Exploring Bingham Falls via the Mill Trail with Dela

  The last time I explored Bingham Falls from the Mill Trail I had a different baby on my back. You can check out those cute photos of Catalina here. It was shortly after we moved here and we were trying to explore all the cool spots nearby. 

   The Mill Trail is a lesser known hike to get to Bingham Falls. It is up near the notch, here in Stowe. The trail starts out high above the river through a beautiful forest. Some well constructed bridges help you cover some distance, before you are able to descend down closer to the river. The falls are actually a series of cascades that have carved a deep, narrow gorge through the rocks. It has formed plunge pools below each cascade. 






   This time around I had Dela in the backpack. Once we made it down to the river and the falls I took some long exposure shots with my iPhone. Someone showed me a trick of taking a photo of a waterfall in live view mode, then hitting 'long exposure' on the drop down menu. It turns the photo into this misty looking long exposure like every photo you have seen of iceland. 

  Take a look and see what you think. It was a great way to start off the day.







-Dai Mar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island