Polar Plunging Back Into Alaska

 

 Thoughts from an UnCruise Expedition Leader


  I am back in Alaska! Most of the cruise ships are still locked down in ports around the world, but UnCruise ships are filled with guests and leading expedition cruises in Southeast Alaska. As Expedition Leader of the Safari Quest I am just wrapping up my first trip, and we capped off a wonderful week with the infamous polar plunge. I made sure to wait for the coldest water, with icebergs floating by, and a glacier in the distance for my first polar plunge back after missing the entire Alaska 2020 season thanks to the pandemic. 


  Now, have tested out the frigid, icy waters, I feel like we are officially back in business here in Alaska. It feels very good to be back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island