Fall Colors in Vermont

  As the first of the leaves started changing in Vermont and my excitement level rose Heidi reminded me that some years the autumn colors turn out to be duds. I quickly realized that this year would be the opposite of a dud.

We traveled up Smuggler's Notch and were surrounded by some of the most beautiful fall foliage that I have ever seen. I tried to get so iconic Vermont images with the fall colors all around. I found old covered bridges, working farms, hidden rocky streams, and even the mountain town of Stowe to show off the Vermont charm.


  Enojy these classic images of the Green Mountain State. I already find myself coming up with ideas for photos for next Fall!

  But for now, with the first snows on the leafless tress in Vermont, it is time to head to warmer weather, different wildlife, and whales as we move into our new place in Maui!

  www.daimarsphotos.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island