Which Hawaiian Island has the Most Beautiful Beaches



    Beaches of the North Shore

  An Oahu friend told me the other day that no other island can compare to Oahu's beaches. "In fact it is like one big beautiful beach", he said. So I decided to put that to the test. I drove up to the North shore starting at sunset beach down to the beach town of Haleiwa. That was farther than I needed to go to start thinking my friend might be on to something. The softest, whitest sand stretches for miles. Surfers leap off the sand into the ocean to ride the swell which happened to coincide with my north shore visit. Not a coincidence.
And think...this is only a fraction of one side of the island. Give me enough time and I'll have the full picture of this island we call Oahu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island