Puppy in Vermont

   Baby Neka, an adorable black lab, has been living the Vermont summer dream. For the past couple of weeks Heidi and I have been getting the trails ready out on Stave Island to take this little one out exploring.

   Just like a little kid, Neka wanted to explore just about everything she could get her mouth on...including things like mushrooms and moths. So we kept a close eye on her as she raced excitedly around the forest and wildflowers of the island.

   Now it's time to head back to work in Alaska, but I'll leave a little piece of my heart back in Vermont with this little cutie. And I know the don't stay puppies forever so I wanted to capture a few images of baby Neka.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island