Last Days in Vermont


  I had a beautiful last bit of winter in Vermont after a spending some quality family time out in Maui. I upped my snowboard game a bit at Stowe, knocking out a bunch of days on my epic local pass and enjoying some surprisingly good snow conditions for spring. I had some amazing times with all my girls (Heidi, Catalina, and Neka) and stepped onto the plane in the midst of yet another snow storm.

  After some de-icing and a long layover in Newark (hotel overnight, 1st class lounge, mimosas, etc) I am on my way back to Seattle for some fun in the 'sun.' I'll be leading trips along the coast of British Columbia, sipping some high tea and stand up paddleboarding in Princess Louisa Inlet. I'm excited to get back but already longing for time with my little pumpkin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island