Fall Colors in Vermont

Fall colors in the pond
Everyone is a fan, including Neka
  Living in Hawaii for the few years has meant that I have been living in an endless summer. While this sounds pretty magical, especially to a ocean lover like myself, you do miss out on all of the other seasons. Luckily for me warm temperatures have stuck around in Vermont deep into October. So I was able to catch some of the last of the changing colors of Fall.

Makes for a nice bike ride
  With all of the different species of maple trees covering shades from deep red to bright yellow, everywhere you look here in Vermont is awash in color. The sheer amount of leaves already on the ground made me realize that I was a little late for the peak of the fall colors, but I am so happy to have caught at least the end of it. Here are a few pictures from about Vermont blazing in reds, yellows, and oranges.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island