Looking Back at Oahu

Manoa Falls with Mom
Honolulu Polo Club
After almost two years in Oahu I am moving to new adventures in Southeast Alaska on board the small adventure cruise ship Wilderness Explorer with Un-Cruise. My last day of work running tours here wrapped up with a wonderful Waimea waterfall hike yesterday and today has been spent running around tieing up loose ends before I fly out to meet the ship in Seattle.

Descending to the YO shipwreck
  With a little down time in between errands I wanted to look back at some of the pics and posts from Oahu. I thought I would post some pics in a little Oahu retrospect.
Ben contemplating a Pipe surf sesh

Lea fighting the wind
Soon to be Jurassic World


Dolphins on the west side


Sailing the tall ship Makani Olu
Getting Shacked


Taking Ed diving on the North Shore
Helicopter ride with the relatives


Ed and Jamie visiting
Lantern Floating Festival


My favorite south shore spot
Finding secret hikes


Byodo-In Temple
baby Nola the chameleon


Phoebe on the summit of Koko Crater
Playful monk seals AT Kaena Pt
Hunter exploring the Sea Tiger wreck



Heidi high atop the pillbox hike in Lanikai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island