Protect the Shark

While the adventure continues the awareness begins! In all of my travels I have come across amazing underwater encounters. Sharks have always been my favorite. I have been lucky enough to swim with great white sharks in Africa, thresher sharks in the Philippines, whale sharks in Mexico, and hammerheads in Hawaii to name a few. Unfortunately seeing these sharks has become a rarer and rare treat.
A lot of conservation has sprung up to help conserve shark species around the world. Raising awareness is going to be a huge part in saving the sharks so I am doing my little part. Check in from time to time at protecttheshark.blogspot.com for the latest updates on shark conservation.

-Dai Mar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island