Indo Tube Riding, Bali Go Pro Pics


 This was my welcome to Bali, Indonesia. I flew in to Bali's Denpasar airport around midnight and caught a cab to the nearby party town of Kuta. This is where young Australians and Europeans travel for cheap partying. As you can imagine it wasn't really my scene so after a day to get my bearings I headed south
to the surfing mecca of Bali. From Uluwatu to Dreamland you have peeling waves as far as the eye can see. Waves with names like Padang Padang, Impossibles, Race Track, and Bingin can all be world class waves. I decided to stop and stay at a little place right across the street from Padang Padang and this is what I paddled out to. I was blown away. It was the best swell Padang had in a while. A super fast left that throws up a wild barrel was more than I could have asked for. I can't count the number of barrels I pulled into but I can count the number I came out of, 2. Unfortunately the GoPro had some quirks that made me miss alot of the big action but I still managed to catch these pics from my first paddle out. It only got better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island