2012's First South Swell

 Finally a south swell big enough to surf hit maui! I have been waiting since last summer for the southern shores of maui to light up again with waves. These pictures were taken by Heidi Miller right in front of our boats at Ma'alaea Harbor this past sunday. It was the tail end of the south swell that I had been surfing for 4 days straight! Yesterday I surfed before work and then again after work right before my baseball game. Phew. Sore muscles tell it all. I can't wait for more south swells to come! The day before at this same surf spot the waves were about twice this size and I even pulled into a barrel before getting spit out onto a nice shoulder of the wave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island