Tribute to the Whales Photo Show

 One of my photos that was featured on this blog late last year of bottlenose dolphins surfacing in front of a sugar cane fire smoke plume was selected to feature among other whale and dolphins photos at this year Tribute to the Whales. A very snazzy little gallery was set up in the Ma'alaea Bay Harbor Shops and will be open until March.
  We had the opening a few nights ago and it was great to meet all the other photographers. If you are on Maui you should definitely go check it out, and maybe even purchase one of the photos for your personal collection.
I think my favorite part was getting to sign my photo canvas. The hope is next year I will have many photos in this show. Always hoping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island