On Top of the Waterfall



Another friend visiting and another incredible time exploring new spots around Maui. My good friend Rebecca flew out for a little over a week and we ended up going snorkeling at Molokini twice, Lanai, scuba diving with eagle rays, exploring lava tubes, tidepooling, hiking in 30mph winds, survived the road to Hana and the 7 sacred pools, and even swam above and peered over the edge of a 200ft waterfall. The pictures are from that infinity-esque pool where only a few rocks separated the pool from a 200ft vertical drop that the water cascaded over.


Comments

  1. Hi Dai Mar,

    My name is Leland and I am designing a web page for a great couple who are some very good friends of mine. They run a small mom and pop bed and breakfast in maui and they asked me to create a web page for them. I came across your really cool picture of the woman peeking over the waterfall at seven sacred pools and I was wondering if you would mind if I used that shot as a picture on their web page? I would be happy to credit to you.

    Thanks,

    Leland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Leland, I would be happy for you to use the picture on your website. Feel free to send your contact info to me at dtamarack@gmail.com and we can work it out.
      -Dai Mar

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is a great way to provide feedback, ask further questions, and inspire more answers...so go for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island