4th of July Scuba Adventure



To celebrate July 4th I headed straight for my local dive shop for some scuba tanks and then down the coast to explore some new dive sites. I really went looking for manta rays at a couple of locations where they are known to frequent but even though I didn't find the big manta rays I did find tons of small treasures during the hunt.
From top to bottom: yellow margin moray about an inch away from the camera; a leaf scorpionfish, only the second one I've seen, showing off a fluorescent yellow color; a reefscape filled with finger coral at Ukemehame; a branching coral rising about the rest of reef hosting a several Hawaiian Damselfish; a Potter's Angelfish looking curiously at me for a second; and a hodgepodge of different reef fish off the Pali scenic lookout dropoff.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret Maui Waterfall

Search for Chameleons, Maui

Vermont Summer and Stave Island